Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tanya Harville Events, LLC is teaching at LSUS!




Once you answer his all important question with the word, "yes", you my friend are in for what I hope is a wonderfully, magical engagement season. What’s an engagement season you ask? It begins the moment you agree to marry your, Mr. Wonderful and ends when you are safely on your way as the new Mr. & Mrs. to your honeymoon destination. It’s all of the months you will spend fantasizing about your big day. All the nights you lay in your bed dreaming of every magical detail. Not to mention all of the many afternoons you, your mother and your army of girlfriends obsess over the perfect shade of blue for your bridesmaid gowns. And don't forget all of the events built around your wedding day; the announcement to family and friends, your engagement party, your bridal showers and bachelorette party. See, I told you it was an engagement season! But in the midst of this magical time you, my blushing bride, have several decisions to make. 

Let’s be frank, it doesn’t matter if you are planning a small intimate affair in the garden for fifty, or a large extravaganza in a massive ballroom for four hundred, you have a lot of important decisions to take into consideration such as; What gown looks best on me my body style? Do I really need to send out Save-the-Dates? How formal does my invitation need to be? When do I mail them out? What different types of invitations are available to me? I have a both two step parents, what is proper etiquette for its wording? Where should I hold my wedding and reception? Buffet or plated? How much cake do I need to order? Can I afford a band or do I need a DJ? They want me to sign contracts! Is this normal? How much is normal to pay for table linens? What photographer fits our personality as well as our budget? How do I save money on my bar bill? Who makes a toast? What are the roles of my vendors and what is proper to ask of them. Who do I have to purchase gifts for? What should I look for in a vendor and what do I ask while interviewing? What am I allowed to ask my bridesmaids to assist me with? What does my family pay for and what does my future groom’s family pay for? How do I find a vendor who will not gouge me and yet work with me to see my vision through? Yes, as a new bride you have many new things to think about and consider. After all, this day signifies the first day of the rest of your lives, right?
                                     
Did I send you into bridal over load? Don’t be afraid, I have just the thing for you. Every Monday from 6:30-8:30 pm February 28th and March 28th I will be offering a class on wedding and event planning at LSUS. All of the questions I listed above and more will be addressed during the month long class.  During this time I will answer your questions, show you different cake styles, floral arrangements, photography styles, designer bridesmaid dresses, how to analyze your wedding budget, invitations, save-the-dates, ideas for wedding guests’ favors and much more! 

All you have to do is click on the link and register today!
LSUS Wedding & Event Planning Link


I promise it will be informative and fun!

Happy planning!

Tanya

www.tanyaharvilleevents.com
Join us on facebook
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment